SCT Drama School offers financial assistance on two levels:
Scholarships: An application and deposit are required; our criteria are partially based on the HUD income guidelines for King County. Scholarships cover 20-70% of total tuition.
Payment plans: Split up your balance into two or three installments. Call the Drama School to make arrangements.
For a financial aid application form, call the Drama School office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186, or download the form below. For full consideration, financial aid applications must be received no later than the dates listed below. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Applications received after these dates will be considered only if there are scholarship funds available.
Summer 2016 and School Year 2016-2017 Application:
Application Due Dates:
- Summer 2016: May 27, 2016
- Fall 2016: August 26, 2016
- November Conferences Break 2016: October 21, 2016
- Winter Break/Winter Session 2016-17: December 2, 2016
- Mid-Winter Break 2017: January 13, 2017
- Spring Break/Spring Session 2017: February 24, 2017