SCT Drama School offers financial assistance on two levels:
Scholarships: An application and deposit are required; our criteria are partially based on the HUD income guidelines for King County. Scholarships cover 20-70% of total tuition.
Payment plans: Split up your balance into two or three installments. Call the Drama School at (206) 859-4040 to make arrangements.
For a financial aid application form, call the Drama School office at 206.859.4040, or download the form here. For full consideration, financial aid applications must be received no later than the dates listed below. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Applications received after these dates will be considered only if there are scholarship funds available.
Application Due Dates:
- Summer 2017: May 26, 2017
- Fall Session 2017: August 25
- November Conferences Break: October 20, 2017
- Winter Break/Winter Session: December 1, 2017
- Mid-Winter Break: January 12, 2018
- Spring Break/Spring Session: February 23, 2018
Or, download the appropriate application in PDF form to apply via email, mail or fax: