Class Placement Auditions
- Tuesday, September 15, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 17, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 8, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, December 17, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 29, 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, April 7, 4:00 - 6:00pm
Students may audition if they wish to take any class in their age group for which they have not completed the prerequisites. Use the schedule above, and call the Education office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186 to schedule and appointment. At the audition, students will be asked to demonstrate the skills appropriate to the class:
Acting 2, Acting 3, Performance Labs, Advanced Training Intensive - Present a memorized monologue one minute long.
Improv Troupe - We will provide some improv exercises at the audition.