For Student Show Audition Workshops, please click here.
For Student Show Line-up and Information please click here.
For Student Shows we ask that you memorize and present a monologue approximately one-minute long. You may also prepare about one minute of a song. If you do prepare a song, please bring appropriate sheet music for the accompanist if possible.
We will email you a packet of song and monologue suggestions when you make your audition appointment. For more information give us a call or come to one of our audition workshops.
Students who audition for Student Shows are considered for all five plays. Please list scheduling conflicts and show preferences on your audition form. All students who audition for Student Shows will also receive information on the classes they are eligible to take based on their audition and experience.
We will email you a packet of song and monologue suggestions when you make your audition appointment. For more information give us a call (206.859.4040) or come to one of our audition workshops.
Callbacks for all Student Shows will be Saturday April 22nd.
On Thursday, April 13 we will email everyone who auditioned to let them know if they have been called back for any Student Show. Not all who audition will get a callback audition, and not all who are called back will be cast. Callbacks for all shows will take place on Saturday, April 22. If you know you will not be available to attend callbacks, please let us know when you schedule your audition.
Student Show Audition Schedule:
- Saturday, March 18, 12:30-6:30pm
- Monday, March 20, 4:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, March 23, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, March 25, 1:00-4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 28, 4:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, April 1, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, April 5, 12:00-2:00pm
- Thursday, April 6, 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, April 8, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Monday, April 10, 12:00-2:00pm or 4:00-8:00pm
Young Actor Institute
We will send you monologue options and guidelines when you make your audition appointment. More information about Young Actor Institute is here.
- Monday, February 27, 4:00-6:00pm (early decision)
- Saturday, March 4, 2:00-4:30pm (early decision)
- Thursday, March 23, 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, March 25, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, April 1, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, April 8, 4:00-6:00pm
Class Placement Auditions
- Thursday, April 6, 4:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, April 11, 4:00-6:00pm
Students may audition if they wish to take any class in their age group for which they have not completed the prerequisites. Use the schedule above, and call the Education office at 206.859.4040 to schedule an appointment. At the audition, students will be asked to demonstrate the skills appropriate to the class:
Acting 2, Acting 3, Performance Labs, Sketch Comedy- Present a memorized monologue one minute long.
Musical Review - Sing a perpared song, with or without accompaniment.
Long-Form Improv - We will provide some improv exercises at the audition.
Comedy Troupe - We will teach and ask you to demonstrate some safe physical comedy moves at the audition.