For Student Shows we ask that you memorize and present a monologue approximately one-minute long. You may also prepare about one minute of a song. We will email you a packet of song and monologue suggestions when you make your audition appointment. For more information give us a call (206.443.0807 x 1186) or come to one of our audition workshops. Callbacks for all Student Shows will be Saturday April 22nd.
For Student Show Audition Workshops, please click here.
Student Show Audition Schedule:
- Saturday, March 18, 12:30-6:30pm
- Monday, March 20, 4:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, March 23, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, March 25, 1:00-4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 28, 4:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, April 1, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, April 5, 12:00-2:00pm
- Thursday, April 6, 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, April 8, 10:00am-4:00pm
- Monday, April 10, 12:00-2:00pm or 4:00-8:00pm
Young Actor Institute
We will send you monologue options and guidelines when you make your audition appointment. More information about Young Actor Institute is here.
- Monday, February 27, 4:00-6:00pm (early decision)
- Saturday, March 4, 2:00-4:30pm (early decision)
- Thursday, March 23, 6:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, March 25, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, April 1, 4:00-6:00pm
- Saturday, April 8, 4:00-6:00pm
Class Placement Auditions
- Thursday, April 6, 4:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, April 11, 4:00-6:00pm
Students may audition if they wish to take any class in their age group for which they have not completed the prerequisites. Use the schedule above, and call the Education office at 206.443.0807 ext. 1186 to schedule an appointment. At the audition, students will be asked to demonstrate the skills appropriate to the class:
Acting 2, Acting 3, Performance Labs, Advanced Training Intensive - Present a memorized monologue one minute long.
Improv Troupe - We will provide some improv exercises at the audition.