Subscriptions are processed by the Ticket Office, and you will receive an email confirmation as soon as your subscription has been processed. You should see a charge to your credit card within about a week of your purchase. All subscription tickets will be mailed by September 2nd. Subscribers may schedule their performances any time after their subscription has been processed online, or by calling the ticket office at 206.441.3322, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscriptions are non-refundable once they have been processed.
Single tickets are charged at the time of purchase. All sales are final. If you indicate that you would like the tickets mailed, we will mail them within two business days of the purchase date. A processing fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all main season single ticket orders (unless paid in cash at our box office).
Seattle Children's Theatre offers a free ticket exchange program for subscribers. Single ticket buyers may exchange for a fee of $4 per ticket. You may exchange your tickets according to the following guidelines:
- Tickets to be exchanged must be received by the SCT Ticket Office at least 24 hours before the performance date printed on your original ticket. Exchanging your tickets at least a week in advance, however, gives SCT a better opportunity to fill your empty seats.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance within the run of that play. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
- There is an upgrade fee if you exchange to a more expensive performance time.
- To exchange in person, simply bring your tickets to the SCT Ticket Office at Second Avenue North and Thomas Street (at the west entrance to Seattle Center) during Ticket Office hours. Reserving your replacement dates by phone in advance guarantees that we have a date that works for you.
- To exchange by mail, call the Ticket Office to reserve tickets for another performance, then send your original tickets to:
Seattle Children's Theatre
201 Thomas St.
We will hold reserved tickets for one week; please send your tickets in promptly.
Donating Your Tickets
If you cannot attend your performance and do not wish to exchange, your tickets may be donated for tax credit. Simply return your tickets in person or by mail to the SCT Ticket Office before the scheduled performance.
We understand that our patrons cannot attend their scheduled performance because of an emergency, particularly busy calendar, or last minute change of plans. SCT offers two options to accommodate patrons who miss their show.
For Single Ticket Patrons: There is a $4.00 per ticket exchange fee to reschedule any tickets for another date within that show's run. Tickets are locked into their specific show; once a show has closed those tickets are forfeit. The second option is to donate those tickets and receive a donation receipt for your taxes. Please note this option must also be done before the show's closing date.
For Subscribers Only: Please contact the SCT ticket office as soon as you missed your performance. Tickets may be placed on account and used for another performance or another production in the season as long as those tickets are moved prior to the scheduled production's closing performance. For example, if your tickets for The Garden of Rikki Tikki Tavi go unused, please contact the Box Office prior to November 9th to move them to another performance or production. Once the production has closed, we are unable to move the tickets to a future show.
Ticket Office Information:
September 8, 2016 - May 31, 2017
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thursday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Thursdays and Fridays until 7:30 PM during performance times)
June 1 - September 14, 2016
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM